Drive sales via dynamic social hubs that show your brand through the eyes of your biggest fans.Request Demo
1. Find Your Audience
A social commerce campaign begins with knowing your audience. Define a target audience for your campaign, and look outside of your current network for opportunities to expand. Consider these steps for defining your target audience:
- Reference Your Existing Persona Cards – If you’re a classically trained inbound marketer, you’ve likely built up a thick collection of persona cards over the years. Refer to your collection to start determining the type of persona(s) you want to reach with this campaign.
- Enrich Your Personas with Zoomph’s Author Cards – Just like your merchandise, your consumers’ tastes are evolving each day. Get the most up-to-date details on your consumers’ social behaviors and demographic makeup via our Author Cards.
- Pinpoint Your Buyers’ Favorite Social Channels – Leverage our analytics to distinguish whether your audience prefers Twitter to Facebook, or Instagram to Google+, and decide where to launch your campaign.
- Discover New Opportunities with Twitter Follower Analytics – Run a Twitter Follower report on your top brand influencers. Gain psychographic and demographic data on entire follower communities—keep an eye out for shared interests, or unique brand affinities that you can tease in your campaign.
2. Build an Online Experience
Start crafting an online experience that’s personalized to your consumers’ tastes. Use Zoomph’s ready-made templates to create an ecosystem that inspires engagement and interest around your brand through genuine, live-streamed user-generated content (UGC). Choose from:
- Social Hubs
Activate a hub or contest with a corresponding hashtag campaign that’s focused on empowering your fans to interact with your brand from their favorite social channels.
Or, if you’re looking to build up excitement around a product, build an alluring microsite where you can highlight customer testimonials and share details about your product.
3. Promote Your Hub & Moderate Content
Once your social hub or microsite is up and running, drive attention around your campaign. Think out-of-the-box ways to tease your site, and remember to reference your audience analytics to know when and where to promote.
Broadcast your hub onto any screen, including in-store displays for creating dynamic shopping experiences.
As you start receiving fan content, moderate submissions. Zoomph social hubs will only display content that has been marked as “approved” from your dashboard. This prevents spam or inappropriate content from tainting your site.
Propel engagement with Zoomph Notify, which automatically lets your fans know that they’re being featured in your hub.
4. Integrate Zoomph AdSync
Let your customers shop with convenience! Integrate Zoomph AdSync to let customers instantly buy what they see.
Add call-to-action (CTA) buttons on any tweet, Instagram post, or content card inside your social hub and/or microsite. Stylize your buttons however way you’d like and experiment with different CTAs.
5. Gain Permission from Your Fans
While it might be tempting to assume that all social content is free content, we strongly advise that you gain consent from your customers before repurposing their content in your advertisements or promotions.
Tastefully ask for permission using Zoomph Consent. Send pre-written messages to specific authors, and get notified via email the moment a person answers “yes” or “no” to your request.
You can also automate the process to cut down on wasted time. When an author answers “yes,” his or her content will automatically publish across your Zoomph properties.
Since using Zoomph AdSync as part of our growth strategy, we've seen a 23% traffic surge to a designer line that we've been targeting for aggressive growth.
6. Track, Compare & Optimize Your Campaign
Every social campaign you create in Zoomph is built upon a feed. This feed fuels the analytics around your campaign throughout its lifetime.
Track your campaign performance directly from your dashboard. Drill down into various analytics to double check that you’re hitting the right audience and inspiring the right kind of actions with your hub, contest, or microsite.
Cross-compare this campaign with any other existing campaigns in your Zoomph account to better understand why it’s performing better or worse.
Never let your campaigns grow stale. Continually benchmark and optimize them—making the most of the opportunity that social media presents to your brand.
Request a Demo
More than a Demo
- Personalized Walkthrough
- Social Campaign Ideas